Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April, Easter and Eiffel Tower



Hi Folks,
Nothing has come nor materialised in terms of abundance. Yet. What I mean by abundance is dollars, multimillion of them in quantity in my pocket.

I guess and bet it is natural to feel lost or doubtful about that finish line I might end up at one day in this race to be a multimillionaire. That finish line is a condition where I am abundant with money and things I want. Although I understand that it takes time to manifest MY wish and thought, I am a mere human being who at times is impatient.

Ok, I had an experience - one more - that given me another push to be RICH. It was an Easter holiday, when many Europeans would take vacation, especially, this year when it was part of the long weekend in the first week of April. I planned to go to Paris. You know, Eiffel tower, Musseum Louvre, and all that. I wanted to experience what it feels like to be in the city which had been crowned the most liveable city in the world. Yea. The wine, the cafe, the people watching, the painters, the tshirt with red and white stripes, O La la, Paris j'taime. (Forgive my spelling). I did my research and finally planned an itinary of a flight, hotel room for four nights, and a trip to Versailles. It cost around USD 1,145. I do have that amount but do I want to spend that much?
I thought if I had a million a 1,145 USD will not hurt so much to spend. But again, do I have the rich people mentality? Or should I just loosely spend that much and think that I will have it replaced somehow, somewhen.

That night I sat down in a quiet post winter night in my room thinking, o I am still far. Far away to my financial independence. When I no longer need to think or consider spending some amount. I cried and my heart broke. I prayed to the GOD.
Please, God I want it. I want it so badly. I want to have that amount of money that million dollar. Please give me a way, give me a tool to be rich. I surrender, o my God. The Generous, the All knowing, the Planner, the Loving, the Abundance.

I want to be multimillionaire. I want it so much that it uplifts my spirit everytime I saw that onemilliondollar cheque in my mind.

Please, help me.
I want to be a multimillionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters