Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Change

It is incredible how things changed or developed in the last five years. Incredible!

Quite a few years back I remembered vividly how I practically had a totally different interest and views of many things. This includes the world and the people. Honestly I am not quite sure where I am going with this. At times you tend to have this thing (ideas) stuck in your head that may be in the form of a sentence or some sentences that itches you to express it or them. This time around it has been that sentence (in italic).
I was sitting on the train today on my way back from Paris and reading this book entitled "Outliers" by Malcolm Galdwell.

An outlying observation, or outlier, is one that appears to deviate markedly from other members of the sample in which it occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters