Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

SICK OF THIS POSITIVITY

Not exactly. What I mean is a fake positivity. Although I agree and perhaps so do you that it is nicer feeling to be positive. Imagine the last time when even the cloudiest day felt so warm and joyful and you just could not help yourself but feeling happy.

However that feeling of happiness which naturally breezes to our soul once in a while will not stay there forever. I am not sure if I should reason this but here is a thing: we live in the world of constant CHANGE, Ups and Downs, Yin and Yang, Good and Bad, and the list goes on. We live in the world of relative where we need a standard scale to measure things in order to tell if something is shorter or longer, heavier or lighter, faster or slower. All of these qualities are relative so is good and bad.

That being said, I agree that we should go the longest distance or reach the highest star or go the deepest ocean in the search of that one thing to perhaps make us feel accomplished. I would not say happy. Now I seem to start to contradict my self. I believe in the different poles that life has as much as I believe us human being have the capability to make options available for us and choose what ever our heart may.

Along the way we may feel dissapointed or failed. This is the time when we should not be putting a fake smile and tried to look at a brighter side. When it sucks it sucks. Example: I am still to date have not gotten my one million dollars while I am getting relatively older. Cry the loudest when you need to or slam all the doors when you are angry. Nothing wrong with it. Really nothing wrong.

The society we live in enforce and endorse the campaign to fake our feeling in books and seminars which I had consumed during my early teen years. BUT trust me my friend once in a while you fail and the dark clouds are hanging over you. Your relationship failed, you bumped into a rocky mountain. Then cry take a step back cry but do not whine. Cry when you need to cry. Until the next positive breeze enter your soul again and that you are ready for a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters