Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Without Any Reason



This past two days I have been feeling in a strangely happy mood. I would call it mood because I can not find any particular reason that would be "reason" enough to feel happy. I just am happy. Now that I think about it, I would probably guess that it has something to do with the fact that I am starting to get a grip of my life again. By getting a grip I meant getting back to the normal rhythm. Going to school, doing some study or reading, getting focused and motivated. Once again. If I have to compare the state that I was in a week or two weeks ago, I was literally confused and unmotivated. I would think however that it was mood. Because it felt like I was just struck by some sort of "happy" cloud or lightning that out of a sudden changed the state of mood I had been in this past weeks.

Or perhaps, I just came out of the tunnel that I had managed to convinced my self a tunnel of depression. I really had no ideas. Though I believe it is just a matter of how we look at things in a slightly different angle, with a slightly different lightning that will give a different tone and nuance of your outlook of the world surrounds you.

The things is I just feel as if I am in a bliss... happy and happy... I want to stay in this state. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters