Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Let me Embark on My Journey





It is like the day that rises from behind the mountain unveiling the darkness that spreads coldness and eeriness of the night. Slowly it rose, hesitant and vulnerable. Persistently the mighty night exert is power to defeat the yellow circle that started to emerge its full shape creating forms and shapes of silhouette illuminating the backside of those. The fresh air burst in to lungs of the asleeps. Sheeps and Sheppard already awake. Enthusiastically thinking about the land beyond the mountain and the grass field. Keep walking perhaps towards the east, to the great philosophers that speak foreign languages. Or maybe the west? where life is wild and people are tall. Probably to the south where they serve wine and speak the language of love. Or the north? Where the sky is painted with thread of color making shapes like curtain fall from heaven. I just want to walk and discover the new things my mind told me exist. About heroes defeating monsters and goddess whose beauty make the snake and Satan blind. About angels with wings and unicorns. About Love and Hate. About Jealousy about betrayal. About the faraway lands and fairies. I want to unravel and find it out myself. I am sick and tired of reading fairytale. Yes, Mother I am ready to find them out myself. Let me embark on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters