Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What has Changed in My Life thus far?


Hmm since I started this blog, back in ??? February or March or somthing like that.
The very purpose is to implement whatever it is preached in the book the secret. The infamous: LAW OF ATTRACTION. Your Thoughts become Things!
Right.
Okay, I am not yet a millionaire, although I have been applying the law of attraction. Things that I did and which by the way I take a break for awhile from doing due to the immense amount of energy required to carry out the task are as follows:
1. Visualize
This is not so hard for me. Therefore I perceive this as the least that would consume effort. I would just close my eyes and think about all the great things that I have including piles of money. And well, so far........ I am still far from millions.
2. Feel Good
This is the hardest for me. Because, when reality checks in, most of the time it bites. Ha ha ha or stings. Thus to keep the positive feeling is the one which takes most of the effort.
3. Receive
Hmmm this is to me similar to visualizing.
Okay. perhaps, i should frequent and update this blog more often to remind my self of my ultimate goal.-----------> $$$

what about you? what is it that you have always wanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters