Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

You Really Want to Know Yourself?


Ask yourself twice. No no ask yourself again. I am afraid you will be surprise. Long ago, when I was a little bit younger I have been asking and asked to and by myself and people the very same question. Every day I wake up in the morning and would look at my self in the mirror I would complain.
"Why am I not tall enough?"
"I don't like the shape of my nose!"
Then I would tell my self, "You are more than just your exterior!"
Who am I? A spiritual entity wrapped in a body that is perceived by virtue of the function of my and your eyes?
We all or most of us dared to fight their parents, break the rules, take drugs, wasted our youth. Only to justify our endeavor of getting a better acquaintance. with ourselves.
After all this time, I probably give up on the idea. Hmm rather, I decided to stop asking who I really am. Why? The more I asked the more I tried to put my self in boxes where labels of stereotypes are taped on their faces. Which labels do I belong to? This follows with our subconscious effort to comply to them. Our actions, the way we try to look and so on.
No No. It is deeper than that.
I don't want to know the real me!
Probably I am an unraveled monster full of hatred and sarcasm. The one who is happy (secretly) to witness the failing of the non underdogs. Nevertheless hypocritically trying to console.
OMG. What if I am a real bad person?
yes yes.
I don't want to know my self. My real self.
Bye bye self. Please stay behind there. Yes right there! Behind the mirror. Do not crack up and escape from the mirror. Just stay there, you belong there.

Regards,

UHB (Unidentified Human Beings)

PS: At least from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters