Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crush!?

Have you ever had a crush? Have you ever been disappointed?

I have crush(es). They come like the wind sometimes subtle sometimes strong. They blow the moment away that I need to find the balance that, I, momentarily lost in a split second due to the force that the wind exerted upon my body. Once I found my balance again, the wind had gone. The crush had gone. Now the air felt normal and things return to how it was before. That is crush.
Disappointment is a price that we paid due to expectation we exerted to opportunities, experience. It is not comfortable nor it is unnecessary. It is just the way it is. It is the way that our self develops and grow into a person that we are becoming. That we are inventing. Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters