Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Manifestation Day 1

Recently I came across a very interesting book "Cosmic Ordering-The Next Adventure" by Barbel Mohr. The concept is nothing new. It revolves around the ideas that somewhat similar to that of law of attraction. However interestingly the book depicts the universe as a huge gigantic catalogue on which you need to have a faith that anything I mean ANYTHING that you request will be delivered. Free of charge! The condition is: You got to have a childlike faith!

By childlike faith it means have no doubts whatsoever! For example, I have sent out my request to the universe to send me 10,000 SGD and that I shall faithfully wait for it to be delivered to me, from the universe. For me it is an incredible IDEA. Also, very soothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger counters